Quick, yet thorough.
We deploy Genius ERP following a proven methodology, at a pace tailored for your team, and on a timeline that ensures you’re up and running with great speed-to-value. We work hand-in-hand with the employees from your company who will be using Genius ERP on a daily basis, carefully instructing them on how to best apply Genius ERP to your processes and realize results.
The following 10-step roadmap speaks to how thorough our approach is, and also how quickly results can be achieved thanks to a structured methodology, backed by our manufacturing expertise. Download 10 Step Implementation Process Initiating Stage 1: Knowledge Gathering Kick Off
Implementation starts by getting to know your company, its employees and your processes.
• Conduct interviews
• Define project scope
• Define key milestones
• Identify risks Process Design
We then model operations, simulate production runs, and plan deployment and training.
• Build working prototypes
• Import and sort data
• Develop project plan
• Set training schedule Planning Stage 2: Knowledge Transfer Software Installation
With software installed, training can begin at your company.
• Connect remotely
• Audit severs
• Install software
• Train for GO LIVE Training
Workshops and courses are designed around an understanding for your processes.
• Hold workshops
• Hold project management courses
• Train on modules one-by-one Execution Stage 3: Knowledge Application Pre - Go Live
With employees trained and systems running, the countdown is on.
• Migrate to Live Company
• Import data
• Prepare for GO LIVE Go Live
Your system comes to life under our guidance and support.
• Activate Genius ERP
• Start on-site coaching Post - Go Live
Our team of experts works hand-in-hand with your users over the first month.
• On-site support continues
• Off-site support commences First month-end
Training comes to an end.
• Continuous training
• Continuous coaching Closing Stage 4: Knowledge Application Acceptance & Closing
With all parties satisfied, software running smoothly, and your team trained, implementation closes out.
• Finalize project
• Formalize completion Support
Our commitment to your success lasts long after project finalization.
• Customer Success Manager kickoff
• Initiate tech support and process documentation
We speak the language of manufacturing.
A quick call can figure out if our solution suits your business.