We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to continuously learn and develop their skills. In return, we offer competitive wages, benefits, and an opportunity to grow.
What You'll Do
As a sales engineer, you’ll play a key role bridging the gap between sales and technology. During the sales cycle, as a technical expert, you’ll support our sales and marketing activities across North America by preparing and delivering ERP and CRM sales demos and webinar.
· Provide product demos, identify customer pain points and provide efficient solutions.
· Support sales reps during business discovery stages
· Build sales prototypes with customer business processes and data
· Deliver final demos with sales reps onsite or remotely
· Build sales tools for the sales and marketing team
· Prepare and host webinars
· Define priorities for sales technicians to maintain demo environments
· Perfectly bilingual (English and French)
· Good knowledge of custom and complex manufacturing industry
· Strong ability to quickly identify key issues and pain points
· Desire to understand our market and become an expert
· Sales and presentation skills
· Willingness to travel and meet great customers!